Battle Rope Training
Ropes aren't just for big ships anymore. They're a must-have tool for anyone looking to pack lean mass. "The key to their effectiveness is that they work each arm independently, eliminating strength imbalances as they sculpt your muscle," says John Brookfield, creator of the original battling-ropes system.BENEFITS OF TRX suspension training
1. The most safest exercise.
2. The most intense cardio and functional workout.
3. It is best to use for HIIT training.
4. Improves functional co-ordination of muscles)
5. biggest calorie burn in small time frame
6. It is very easy to carry
HOW TO USE IT
1. Rope is made out of polypropylene ropes come in various lengths and thicknesses,
a 50-foot, 1 to 3 inch thick rope works best for most guys ,wrap the ends in electrical tape.
,to anchor it, just loop it around a pole,away from the anchor point decreases intensity, closer to the anchor point increases it,
2. Standing in front of the rope, take an end in each hand with your arms extended at your side. This will be your starting position.
3. Do any one of the 20 battle rope exercises shown in the video playing above for 20-to-40 seconds & during those 20-to-40 seconds…then after that…Rest for only 20-to-60 seconds and then repeat and…
4.You could simply follow the 20 battle rope exercise sequence in the video above for a 10-to-30 minute workout but…
5.You can also use battle rope as HIIT training.