Bhadrasana (Gracious Pose)
1) Sit in vajrasana.Separate the knees as far as possible, while keeping the toes in contact with the floor.
2) Separate the feet just enough to allow the buttocks perineum to rest flat on the floor between the feet.
3) Try to separate the knees further but do not strain.
4) Place the hands on the knees, palms downward. When the body is comfortable, practise nasikagra drishti, concentration on the nose tip.
5) As the eyes become tired, close them for a short time and then resume nose tip gazing.
1) This is predominantly a pose for spiritual aspirants as it has a stimulating influence on mooladhara chakra.
2) It is also good asnas for meditation.
It is important that buttocks rest firmly on the ground in order to stimulate mooladhara chakra.