Nutritional Supplements Library
What is red clover?
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant evergreen needle-like leaves. It is native to the Mediterranean region. It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae.Rosemary (rosmarinus) is a Latin term meaning "sea dew."It is an erect evergreen shrub that can grow to a height of six and a half feet. The woody rootstock bears rigid branches with fissured bark. The long, linear, needle-like leaves are dark green above and white beneath. Both the fresh and dried leaves are pungent. The flowers are variable in colour, being white, pink, purple, or blue.
The leaves and parts of the flowers contain volatile oil.The flowering time is June and July.The most important constituents of rosemary are carnosol, carnosic acid, caffeic acid and its derivatives such as rosmarinic acid. These compounds have powerful antioxidant activity.
What is the effective dosage of rosemary supplementation?
Follow the instructions written on product's label.
What are the benefits of rosemary supplementation?
• Rosemary strengthens memory.
• It's external use is effective to treat hair loss.
• It may stimulate circulatory (blood) system and nervous system.
• It may relieve muscle pain.
• It has antioxidant property.
What are the side effects of rosemary supplementation?
Rosemary supplementation is very safe in moderation.
• It is not for children or pregnant or breast feeding women.
• It is better to avoid it in oil form for internal us.